ClopoStars
Hello,

This is Clopoyaur, the Erepublik streamer and I am writing to invite you in the new game I created, ClopoStars. Is available at:  https://clopostars.com

ClopoStars is a fantasy league type game featuring Erepublik players. You set-up a team of Erepublik fighers which score points for you.

What is it about?
After you register (is a totally different game then Erepublik) you get a set of 20 cards reprezenting Erepublik players. You can see them in My Base - My Cards.
Below each card there are 2 numbers, the 1st one represents the card bonus (which is 0 at the begining) and 2nd one is called Power and determines how good the card is. The higher, the better.

[Attēls: UdYIZ4W.png]

You will have to pick 5 cards out of the ones you have to register them into competitions. You can find the upcoming competititions on the main page or in the menu Competitions - Upcoming. You hit Register and then Enter.

You get to the screen when you pick your 5 cards, either by double clicking or drag&dragging them into the empty spots. Make sure not to go over the maximum Power allowed for that competition (Example: 200 in the "Normal hero" competition). You Save and you are in. Repeat for the rest of the competitions.

[Attēls: wtMzy24.png]

When the round begins you will be able to see the scores of your cards depending on how the Erepublik players on them play Erepublik (how much damage, how many medals). Your score is compared with the other ClopoStars players. The best ones receive Erep prizes, other cards to enrich your collection but also, at the end of the Season... a Play Station 5.

Here is a short video explaining the basics:

Waiting for you in the game. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
"Kā cilvēks, kam trūkst pašcieņas, nav dīdzējs, bet nīcējs, tā arī tauta, kurai nav pašapziņas." K.Mīlenbahs
Atbilde
« Vecāks | Jaunāks »

Pārlēkt uz: